If you live anywhere near Boyle Buick GMC Truck here in Abingdon, Maryland, we are not sure that anyone deserves Spring more than we do. It’s been a long, cold winter but temperatures are up and it’s time to celebrate Spring.
Our flower beds and lawns have been dormant but our cars have certainly not. Spring is a great time to have a few things checked on your car. Whether your vehicle has experienced damage from the weathered roads or maybe you need to prepare for the warm weather that is on its way, we have a few tips to make sure your vehicle is running at its best:
- Tire Condition, Pressure and Alignment – If tires have been inflated in response to the cold weather, they definitely need to be checked now to make sure they are not overinflated. It’s a good time to check the tire condition in general as well as the alignment which could have suffered from potholes.
- Fluids – The change in season is always a great time to have your fluids checked and make sure you are up to date on your oil change.
- Lights – Make sure all the lights in the vehicle are operable.
- Cooling System and Air Conditioning – With the really warm weather on it’s way, be sure the cooling system and air conditioning are operating BEFORE it really heats up.
- Wiper Blades – You know what they say about April Showers. Be sure that your wiper blades, which may have taken a beating over he winter, are in good condition for the season’s rain.
- Wash and Wax – Your car takes a beating in the winter time with the salt on the roads and the harsh weather in general. Schedule your wash and wax today.
And to celebrate Spring, we are offering a $100 or a $50 mail-in rebate (Certified Service Visa Debit Card) with the purchase and installation of four select tires now through May 31st. Ask a service consultant for the details, or visit our service department online.